Pokemon Crystal Battle Pokemon Crystal Battle

Awesome.

This is singlehandedly one of the best metal renditions of this song I've ever heard. On your next pokemon remixes, I'd like to see a little more variation in the drumming though. Still, GREAT job, and respect. :D

Itachiscool responds:

Oh Tank you :)

Ant Marching Band Ant Marching Band

To the guy below

You've heard it in "Dumbass Mario" by Bigfoor3290 (Jeremy Simms).

5/4 5/4

Bleh, I guess it's alright...

So I mean, I like the riff, but it be better if there were screaming vocals added. I can tell you used Garageband for the drums, but nice guitar playing! :D Go listen to Drum Theater, some of their songs are crazy meter wise.

jaegerbomb responds:

Yup, GarageBand, and I know it needs vocals, but 'll take care of that later...

the Insult song (swearing) the Insult song (swearing)

HAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING MADE MY DAY HAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Stalagmite responds:

XD AWESOME!!!!!!!! TROLOLOLOL XD thanks buddy!!!

Olivine/Violet City (Arranged) Olivine/Violet City (Arranged)

Notes.

This remix sounds kinda weird to me. First off, the instruments don't go very well together, and a lot of the notes are wrong.

Manguusu responds:

I assure you, the notes are in key. It's the accordian's sound that skews it a little. I can understand the instruments not going well together; after all, it was one of my first arrangements. I was thinking about trying a new mix of this and now you've convinced me. Thank you for the review.

Pokémon - Violet City (Piano) Pokémon - Violet City (Piano)

Ugh...

It sounds nice and all... but jesus christ you f****d up bad. A lot of these notes are completely off and wrong.

Psychoanalysis Psychoanalysis

Awesome!

Hey, I mean there isn't any bass, drums or vocals, but these chords are really cool!

Epic Drums Test 02 Epic Drums Test 02

!!!

Hey, where did you get these sound FX? What program??

montehawks responds:

You can get these loops at bigfishaudio.com.

Here's a direct link to the package I'm using: http://www.bigfishaudio.com/4DCGI/det ail.html?1;16;1:1608:511987;512265:::
:::A1608;B512265::1391

Either pay the $99... or find.. ehem, other means of acquiring this package ;)

Hitler And His Talking Vagina Hitler And His Talking Vagina

Yeah.

This song gets me high. I can't stop listening to this song.

1000 Phantasm 1000 Phantasm

Good!

Sounds like a song you heard is a fighting game. Really well done! Later, if I have the time, can I do like a remix of this? Because it sounds really good!

DJames50 responds:

not only fighting game... bullet hell has this song too... like imperishable night... heh.... sure you can remix this song..... btw thanks for reviewing... :)